Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Experienced programmer (example included) looking for team members!

A topic by PsyFi Games created Aug 01, 2023 Views: 241 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi,

I've created MIMIC, a first person psychological horror game in Unreal Engine 5: MIMIC by PsyFi Games (itch.io)

I did everything on my own using some free & paid assets (music, meshes, videos), but I'd like to have team members in charge of this for the Jam.

If you're a level designer, asset creator, music composer, etc., comment with your desired role in this Jam and an example or more of what you've worked on.

Excited to get started! :)

(2 edits) (+1)

Hi, I'm a music composer. At the moment, I could compose music for a scary game. I'm passionate and interested in horror games and the various techniques required to add tension and suspense to any sequence. Please, let me know the specifics about the style of music that you want. A reference would help as well.  

You can check some of my work here: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3tXf6pV6saXS6gSV814LWD?si=leIofiJ0Ri2aLJ4hm9fEPw

Hey man, great stuff! MIMIC is a great example of the kind of music I'd like; subtle & creepy for the horror sections and retro electronic for minigames.

(+1)

So your idea is to develop a sequel of MIMIC? Tbh, I'd be down for any music genre. We could have a chat or vc on discord to share ideas. You can find me as fabqfilter

(+1)

Hi, I'm a 3D artist. I think  could help you with asset creation. My discord is Skavokato

Hey, do you have any example art you could show? I've just sent you a friend request on Discord.

Hey, I'm an experienced 3D artist looking to join a team.

I think my style would match your stuff (creepy, realistic look). You can check some assets I made a little while ago: https://marlaoutat.artstation.com/

This will be my first game jam but I have experience working on indie and double A projects, mostly in Unreal Engine. 

Just looking to have fun, really! You can hit me up on Discord:  marlaoutat

Hey Marlaoutat! Your stuff looks awesome! I've added you on Discord now.

This is also my first game jam officially, though I'm providing some small work for one now.

I'm in most need of 3D artists so I'd love for you to join!