Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3D Artist Looking For A Team

A topic by Blenderly created Oct 13, 2023 Views: 192 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4

I can code and make games with Unity as well. But my main area of expertise is Sculpting. I would love to join a team for this jam. Reply if you're interested.

Deleted 173 days ago

Hi ViktorJov,

Certainly! You can contact me on Discord at @soaringflyer. I'd be happy to share my past works with you there, and yes, I can create low poly models as well. Looking forward to connecting and discussing further!

Deleted 173 days ago

Please contact me on Discord: pesaa

I did but you didn't respond :)

Submitted

Hi, I'm a writer and composer studying game design, if you are interested in finding a team, I had a nice idea for this jam based on a short talebut I am a beginner on 3d and programming for unity. 

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out! Your game design idea sounds intriguing, and I'd love to collaborate. Feel free to contact me on Discord at @soaringflyer. I believe we can create something amazing together, leveraging your writing and composing skills with my experience in 3D and programming. Looking forward to connecting and exploring this project further!

Submitted

Hi, I send you a solicitation at discord (nanlyra). I have an idea of narrative design, with some balance also for the level design, ambience and sounds, but I'm not so good at 3d art or programming so it would be nice to work as a team.