Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

GG everyone!

A topic by Steiner 脕kos P谩l created Oct 30, 2023 Views: 116 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+2)

Thank you guys for the last few weeks, I played a lot of cool games and have fun with them, while getting constructive feedbacks about my submission. 

Everyone did a great job, there were a lot of really unique and very enjoyable horror games. 

• Really got inspired by a lot of your art and world you have created in seven days
  • It was fun to play trough a lot of creative and great stories - most of them need to be finished and publicated
  • Some of you scared me on very intuitive and clever ways - I really enjoyed that

The community was awesome on this jam. 

• I got a lot of helpful feedbacks about my game and learned a lot from them - I will try to use them in my future projects.
  • You gave me motivation to keep working on games with your kind words.

Keep up the good work, if any of you will create a whole game from their submit, ping me, I would check out your final versions of the initial ideas that born in this jam.

I will release a full version of my submission as well, if you are interested in it, check it out in the next few days!

Thanks again - and for the hosts too -, it was a really nice experience! 

Submitted

GG, lol, I made a post like this like this the last jam I was in, although that one was more based on people replying with GG.