SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3D artist and Unreal user looking for a team

A topic by polypunch created Jun 08, 2024 Views: 265 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(2 edits)

Hi,

I am a 3D artist from the netherlands looking for a team for the Scream Zone Jam.

I have made two games in jams so far, but I have never worked in a team. This time, I want to join a team for this game jam :).

A little about me, I am 35 years old and love making games in my free time and also a big horror fan :D

Here is my portfolio of 3D work:

ArtStation - wesley vanroose

Hey, I'm Josh, I'm a 36 year old programmer based in the UK, using Godot mainly, though I've used Unity and Unreal in the past.

Did you find a team yet or would you be interested in teaming up?

Here's a game I made for a recent game jam (the downloadable version is much better, the web build has some hitching here and there and doesn't have volumetric fog). I enjoy the programming and audio sides of things but have always struggled with the modelling/art

https://waitinggames.itch.io/the-last-lemonade-stand

If you wanted to chat more my Discord username is: camefromouterspace

Cheers

Hey, no, I haven't found anyone yet, so I'll go ahead and add you on Discord.

(+2)

Hey, i'm looking for a game jam to participate in, i'm a 29 years old sound design/composer

I'm from Brazil, if the time zone and my extremely bad english are not a problem we can make a team

I still have little experience but you can see some of my work on my instagram, and if you think I'm capable of helping you, you can call me to be part of the team

My instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lucasformes.gameaudio/

Absolutely! Enigmatic Dimension is great! Give me a shout on Discord if you have it: camefromouterspace

(+2)

Hey all, I'm a writer looking for a team if you need one! I've got both professional and hobby dev experience, one of the games I've worked on for the Scream Secrets jam is visible on my profile (writing is currently included, but the game overall is currently still unfinished/being worked on by the rest of the team).

Definitely! Really like the writing on that project. Give me a shout on Discord if you have it: camefromouterspace

(1 edit)

You can add me on Discord: '_ragesquid'. We can talk further there.