Jobs
Tags

Unreal Engine Level Designer

A topic by NemeanGames created 44 days ago Views: 56 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(3 edits)

Lighting and Effects TestingToolbox

Hi folks,

I'm NemeanGames, a passionate Level Designer, System Engineer, and Community Developer actively seeking new opportunities. I specialize in working with stylized low poly models, and I'm experienced in a wide array of themes and settings.

My Expertise Includes:

• Level Design: Crafting immersive and engaging environments for various game genres.
  • System Engineering: Developing robust game systems that ensure smooth and cohesive gameplay experiences.
  • Community Development: Building and managing vibrant gaming communities that enhance player engagement and satisfaction.

Tools & Asset Packs I Work With:

As shown in the attached screenshot, I'm proficient with a variety of assets, particularly those from the Synty Polygon series, including but not limited to:

• Sci-fi Environments
  • Fantasy Environments
  • Modern Environments

I'm highly adaptable and can work on diverse projects, whether you're developing an action-packed battle royale, a strategic fantasy adventure, or a sci-fi epic.

Let's Connect:

If you're looking for a developer who can bring your vision to life with stylized low poly aesthetics, feel free to reach out. You can message me on Discord at NemeanGames.

Looking forward to collaborating on something great!

Hey man! I’m Jake I’m a writer typically following cosmic-horror and dark fantasy themes. I have a of 4 2d artist and 2 sound/music composers and 1 programmer. Let’s talk more on discord and see if you’d be a good fit for the team! @underbosszim

i know basics of unreal engine like giving movement to character create basic zombie ai giving sound and little bit animation you can say i know some basic stuff to create would you like to work with me