Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ [Unreal] Level Designer | Environmental Artist | Technical Writer Available ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

A topic by NemeanGames created 22 days ago Views: 807 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Iโ€™m excited to join SCREAM SECRETS and contribute to creating a spooky, immersive experience! Iโ€™m offering my skills in level design, environmental art, and technical writing, with a strong focus on utilizing my extensive library of 3D stylized assets.

Experience & Skills:

• Level Design: Iโ€™m proficient in Unreal Engine, with experience crafting atmospheric and engaging levels tailored for horror themes.
  • Environmental Art: Iโ€™m skilled in creating eerie and detailed environments that enhance the horror experience.
  • Technical Writing: I have extensive experience writing clear and concise technical documents for game development, ensuring smooth communication and documentation.

Looking for:

• A team that values creativity and collaboration and is ready to dive into the horror genre for this jam.
  • Developers, designers, and artists who are passionate about creating something truly unique and terrifying.

Hello, I want to work not alone, but in a team, I have a couple of projects with jam that I did alone, but I'm afraid that I'm alone with coming up with ideas and mechanics can't cope, so I hope that you can help. 

Hi Roman, yeah I can definitely can help you are you on discord? Add me as NemeanGames

Hello, but you set up discord so that you can't send a friendship request, send me     roman_amigo

Alright I'll add you

Hi I'm looking for a team to join to provide music 

Hello, let me know whether you're still available. DM me on Discord. My tag -- tonetfal

Awesome I sent a request

Submitted

Hey, let me know if you need a composer - i tried to add you on discord but it says your are not accepting friend requests atm - here is my latest horror music portfolio: 

Submitted(+1)

Amazing music !!! SFX and Sounds are always missing in my creations. 

Submitted

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your kind words :)

Submitted

Hi I just saw this post and I needed to inquiry. Are you guys already in a team and started your game? if not, I wouldn't mind chatting a bit maybe I could help out too.

Here is my latest game, I did it because I got laid off and wanted to learn UE5. Took me 3 months but managed to add everything I wanted. Invwentory, 3rd person character, notes and two shitty looking endings lol. Let me know what you guys think or if you would be interested in discussing more.

thanks.

https://nightmarearcade.itch.io/theisland

We've already started, but you can try sending requests to discord.