SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team

A topic by NightmareArcade created 21 days ago Views: 200 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (2 edits)

Hey everyone,

I'm a Game Developer looking to assemble a team for the Jam! I'm passionate about creating terrifying horror experiences and I'm itching to make something truly chilling in UE5. (I have previously worked with Unity but UE5 is my new love)

Here's what I bring to the table:

• Enthusiasm: I'm brimming with ideas and dedicated to making a fantastic horror game during the jam.
  • UE5 Skills: I'm comfortable working in UE5 and excited to push the boundaries for scares.

Who I'm looking for:

Anyone really who is into horror games, specially the classic survival horror or low res indie horror games that YouTubers love to play. But would be great if you are:

• Programmers: Someone to help bring our horror vision to life with code. Familiarity with UE5 is a plus!
  • Artists: Concept artists, 3D modelers, or animators โ€“ your spooky touch will be invaluable.
  • Musicians/Sound Designers: Let's create an atmosphere that truly chills the player's bones.
  • Writers: Even good mechanics can crumble when no story or a shitty one is slapped to it last minute.

If you're passionate about horror and want to make something special for the jam, hit me up! Let's chat about your skills and see if we can create a team that will terrify players.

Thanks,

NightmareArcade

Submitted

Hi, Nightmare 

Your game looks awesome, I am familiar with the UE5 engine. I recently started using Godot but I enjoy both engines. I'm a decent programmer and could help with a good story. Programming AI is what I would say I'm best at in UE5 though. I have released a small game in Godot recently as well.

This is the game link: The Catacombs by SteelSharkGames (itch.io)

Thanks,

SSG

Submitted

Hi SteelSharkGames,

Thanks for reaching out. I just tested your game, pretty creepy and amazing that you have enemies and pathfinding.

I would love to team up with you. Im familiar with Unity and Unreal, however, I've never tried Godot so hopefully we can pick either Unity or UE5. 

Discord user: remstorms

Cheers !

Submitted

Sounds good. I sent you a FR on Discord.

Username: GameDev#4

Submitted

hey i am a 3d artist looking for a team

Submitted

Hi ABDESAMED,

3D Art is always welcomed absolutely.

add me to discord if you want to chat a bit more.

Discord: remstorms

Cheers

Do you still need a composer ? Here is my soundcloud :-)   https://soundcloud.com/rdshort

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi, thanks for your message. Absolutely, music is always welcome. Please add me to discord if you are still interested

I can be programmer i know basic of unreal if you want can i come and join you

Hey, i'm a 2d artist who can try to get you some concept art done too if you want. My discord is Bonnestar12

Not sure if this is what you were looking for but here's an example of my art.

Submitted

Wow. That looks pretty creepy and cool. Let me check with the team