Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

JAM ENDS TOMORROW! Sticky

A topic by AmalgamAsh created Mar 31, 2022 Views: 123 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted(+1)

in my timezone as of this post, it's just a couple minutes to midnight.

That means there is almost exactly one day left to participate and submit your SGB project!

(And...one day left for me to clean up disqualifying submissions from folks who don't read rules, and submit their non SGB game -.-;)

I'm REALLY EXCITED to play the submissions this time around!  It looks like the judgement period will be two weeks total, unless we get one more submission, in which case it'll be three weeks!

You guys really challenged yourselves this time around and should be proud of your accomplishments :)  I am!

I hope you will look forward to playthroughs from the community, and feedback of all flavors.  I'm also excited to see fellow creators CompanionWulf and Tenkai Star playing the submissions this time around!!

Shar and I will be diligently playing all of the games one after another on my YT channel, and I'll talk more about the judgement timeliness and end date soon.

See you at closing!

Your proud host,

Ash

Submitted

I'm glad my first full released game was born during this jam, because the previous jam was my first steps on SGB.

I'm satisfied, and excited to see what's next.

Submitted
Deleted 2 years ago

Grats to everyone for their entries, really a great turn out! Can't wait to try out everyone's games. :D This was awesome.