SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Here are the dice that I rolled.

A topic by zircher created Nov 01, 2019 Views: 246 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

Zero Dice results [I checked the Include Modern option.]

Bowie Knife, Trilobite, Broken Heart, Gate/Portal, Health/Love Potion,  and the nib of a fountain pen.

(+1)

well, here were mines. I don't remember the name of each image so I'll just improvise. I got some games to finish so i may use this result to give me inspiration on these already writen ideas

Technically, their names were stripped and replaced with numbers on purpose. [It makes it easier to reference with a RNG and it allows the viewer to decide what the icons mean.]  :-)

(1 edit) (+1)

Here is my Roll

From this my first thought is something about time travel in Pompeii. Some race against the destruction of the city by the Vesuvius eruption.

I'm intriguing by the fifth and sixth images... Don't know yet what the fifth is and how Jupiter's lightning can be mix with time travel...

Here's how my game idea is shaping up...

Dear [Insert Name Here]

DINH is a hybrid of the hex crawl and letter writing/ journal game genres with a dash of steampunk. It’s about surviving the wilderness, wild animals, trackless wastes, fending off fierce tribes, and writing home to your estranged love about it.

Promissing :)

Well, November turned out to be a brutal month for writing.  So, I did not make the submission cut off, but I'm pressing on since I think the idea has potential.  It will probably show up as a PWYW on DTRPG or something next year.