Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team LF Artists and Sensitivity Readers - Spooktober AND Monstrous Desires!

A topic by Biz created 27 days ago Views: 171 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(3 edits)

Basic Description: 

Hi! I'm Biz, composer and team lead here, LF team members to create a sapphic horror monster romance visual novel game. This is my 5th or so jam, and my first go at Spooktober and Monstrous Desires.

Ideally, everybody will contribute to the overall game concept and story, and be invested in it. This game will balance core themes of horror, romance, and existentialism. We are using Ren'py.

Concept:

You (f) are a newly-turned Lycanthrope, your mortal life stolen away from you. The monster (f) who turned you is trying to keep and corrupt you. Someone from your old life (nb) is trying to save you, but doesn’t realize what you have become. A monster hunter (f) with a long-held grudge against your master is trying to kill you.

Themes: Embracing or struggling against the monster within you. Hiding who/what you are from someone you care about. Enemies to lovers. Kidnapping. Corruption. Escapism. Regret. Existentialism.

Characters & Script Outlining Document

Have

• 2 Programmers
  • 2 Composers/Sound Designers
  • Co-Writers
  • 4 Voice Actors
  • 4 General Artists

Looking For

• Sensitivity Readers (Japanese, Hispanic, African American, Native American)

Will Consider

• UI Artist
  • Visual Effects Artist
  • A Programmer in a decently earlier/later timezone than PST, to max out work time
  • Other

We are especially looking for people excited about the game premise and project as a whole. You can contact me on Discord as bizzybee if you're in the DevTalk server, or otherwise comment here if you have any interest in the project. Thank you!

hello, are you still looking for artists?

(1 edit)

I'm afraid not- thank you for your interest! The only artists I would consider at the moment would be specifically for UI or Visual FX.

aww man, it's okay thanks for replying anyways

Hey, I’m a writer looking forward to gain experience working on visual novels. I can perform sensitivity reading. You may refer to my previous projects at https://influenciaindebida.carrd.co