Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for an Accountability Buddy [Closed]

A topic by flufffables created 17 days ago Views: 174 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hi, flufffables and I'm planning to join Spooktober as a solo VN dev! I'm planning on making a longer project than I usually do, so my adhd ass might derail the entire operation before I could complete it. It's a BL romcom fantasy visual novel with candy-inspired magical boys. 

So yeah, I'm hoping to find a fellow solo dev to share weekly updates with and hold each other accountable for progress! Doesn't have to include spoilers or details into anything, it could just be a bullet point list. I'm new-ish to discord but I'll try to be online at least once every week. Hit me up if you wanna @flufffables

(+1)

Hey, I’m a writer looking forward to gain experience working on visual novels. I’m currently solo developing a horror vn. You may refer to my previous projects at https://influenciaindebida.carrd.co

(+1)

This sounds like the exact thing I need T_T I'm a solo dev working on a matchmaker type 'game show' VN with she/her, he/him, and they/them love interests to choose from.

(+1)

I'm also planning on entering as a solo dev and am having the same worry  about ambitions lol. I'll keep an eye out for your game!! Best of luck to both of us for finishing

(+1)

I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that we can finish these in time!