SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Themes and ranking

A topic by theMimic created Apr 09, 2023 Views: 98 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi, 

The themes section explains that there is a main theme and three subthemes and that every themes are optionals. However, the ranking section states that there will be a ranking based on the closeness to each themes. 

This puzzles me because I can't understand how something can be optional and ranked at the same time. Could you provide us more details on the theme ranking please? 

Moreover, are there any precision on the judges criteria? The paragraph is still not updated. 

Host(+1)

Hello!

It is just a fun little way to add twists to the jam; at least that was the intent. As there is no prize, the "ranking" will be based on everyone who votes opinions; except for the judge's thing, which is Me.

My big criteria will be :

• Does it hit the themes it attempted to do
  • Creativity
  • Simplicity
  • How you used your medium (If you built a system, I want to see the different parts and how it works, if it is an adventure, then I want to see how you use that to your advantage)

I am SO sorry that I have been bad about getting this updated. It's my first time running a game jam, and I really only gave myself a month to figure every thing out; which honestly wasn't a good enough time xD

I am glad to answer any other questions though!