Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sequel to The Sweet to Sour Game Jam

A topic by LunarMoonStudios created Mar 21, 2024 Views: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted

Hello, everyone. The official sequel to the Sweet to Sour Game Jam is available to anyone interested! The Sour 2 Sweet is the official sequel of the first game jam I ever held The Sweet to Sour Game Jam which did NOT deserve the amount of participants and amazing submissions that it got. It was so much fun and I wanted to try my hand at another jam! 💕╰(*°▽°*)╯

THEME:

This theme is the opposite of last year's. Instead of telling a story that seem unassuming and wholesome at the start but then becomes dark and gory (for example games like Doki Doki Lit Club), this year we're going to craft games that seem scary and dark on the surface but is actually way sweeter and innocent than what it seems. The whole 'don't judge a book by its cover' Whether it be stories of befriending the monster under your bed or getting lost in the woods and meeting a caring guardian creature, this theme will surely bring out the creative writer in you  :-)

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll consider joining or even just stopping by to see what's what ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

FIND GAME JAM HERETHE SOUR 2 SWEET GAME JAM