Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

A few questions

A topic by useless19 created Feb 06, 2023 Views: 153 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

This looks like a really interesting jam! I've just got a couple of questions about the rules.

'The submission must include a complete narrative, not just a setting or playbook,' - just so I'm clear on this, do you want something akin to a specific encounter/series of linked encounters rather than just (e.g.) a description of a village and its inhabitants? Most of my experience with pre-written adventures comes from old D&D magazines, which might be roughly right, but I'm not sure! Are there any example scenarios you could point me towards so I have a better picture of what you're looking for?

I'm not entirely sure what 'Every submission to this jam will add two community copies for To Change.' means. Do you mind explaining?

Thanks.

HostSubmitted (2 edits) (+1)

Yes. A "complete narrative" is basicly anything with a beginning, middle, and ending. That could be as short as one encounter, or as long as a multi-session campaign, including solo play games where play has a defined start and end.

I don't think you'll go wrong with following those old pre-written DnD adventures. To Change has over 10 sample adventures with player transformation as the focus, if you are looking for more modern examples.

For the last question, that just means that for each submissions, I'll be posting two free copies of my transformation TTRPG To Change, just as a small personal way to encourage submissions. Nothing that people participating in the jam have to worry about.

(+1)

Okay, thanks for clearing that up!