Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Hiring Artists for Winter Death Game Project

A topic by Wolfborg created Nov 23, 2022 Views: 372 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

I'm planning to make a short winter-themed death game visual novel. Think Danganronpa but winter, I guess. Currently I'm looking to hire artists to help with the project. Hoping to establish more specifics for how much assets will be needed before the jam starts, so we can discuss if it all works with your schedule. Main communication will be through Discord, but if needed we can work something out.  More information is below.

Project Name: The Winter Games
Genre: comedy; adventure
Basic Description: Winter-themed death game story

Looking for: 

• Character designers
  • Sprite artists
  • CG artists
  • Background artists

Position type: Temporary, paid (please provide rates)
(all are welcome to apply, volunteers also accepted)

Duration of project: December 1st to December 31st
(exact timeline for work will be worked out before we begin)

Note: This is not a commercial release, it will be released for free.

Make sure to send example works and rates.

Send any portfolios, rates, and questions to:

• Twitter: @Wolfborgg
  • Discord: Wolfborg#7547
  • Email: chaplin.derek@gmail.com

Hey man, been interested in joining this jam for a while and was browsing through posts for teams when I found this. I would be happy to work together on the game you're thinking of making and the art for it, have a bit of experience with making art for my own visual novel projects and played the first two danganronpa games so I believe that bit of background should be helpful for in achieving what you're going for. 

Instagram is instagram.com/imstilladrawingpotaeto if you want a general idea of the kind of work I usually go for and if you that would work with you.

For rates I'll likely take about 15 maybe 10 per art piece, if you decide to take me on I would of of course be happy to negotiate. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Submitted

Hey there, just checked out your work and it looks great! I'd definitely be interested in having you join the team. Can you add me on Discord or via email so we can discuss more details? My info should be in the main post. It's late for me now though so you might not hear from me until the morning when you do.

Of course! I just sent in a discord friend request now, apologies for not getting back sooner but do send a dm over there when you get the request, should be from a profile named hashbrown

Hi guys, how are you progressing with the project? Care to check out my music for something that might fit or give me some context so that I can make suggestions? 

My itchio: Boris Sandor - itch.io

My website: www.boris-benesch.com 

Hi do you still need a background artist?

Here are examples of a style of backgrounds I did previously. All done in Blender, can export to have painterly/pixelated/cartoony/realistic look

https://humanharddrive.artstation.com/projects/ea1z4X