On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound Designer and Composer looking for a team!

A topic by AudioJim created Feb 04, 2021 Views: 188 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hello!  I've got plenty of experience working with audio - designing sfx, composing musical scores, editing VO, etc.  

Send me a DM on Discord - AudioJim#1289 - or respond to this and I'll get back to you asap.  

Here's my website with some previous work in case you're interested:   www.sound-array.com

thanks!

Submitted

Hey,
If I can make the jam I might contact you :)
I'm not 100% sure yet, as super busy with finishing our studio's commercial game this month, but if I can speed through things and still find some time&energy I'll be happy to partner up!
*PMed you on Discord as well

I'm a developer with some game dev experiences, mostly from jams, I've worked with Unity so far, would you like to partner up? Maybe with slosumo as well :)

We would still need an artist though

Submitted

@barney_san I'd generally love to try a dev partner in the future, but for this one I'm actually using the opportunity to test a new JS framework I'm building up to help our studio make games more easily, so wouldn't fit the best with Unity in the first place.
Maybe next time, hope you found someone? :)

Submitted

hey slosumo we’ve been able to build this team up to a few more people so should be ok for the jam.  However, I typically can work with multiple teams for jams (have for every jam I’ve done in the past)  so if you will need any audio work for this one please feel free to ask!

Submitted

Sounds good, I'm now pretty sure I'll make the jam, just not sure how much time I'll devote yet, but definitely will be making something :)