Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Rules on Pricing?

A topic by Drone Garden Studios created Dec 31, 2021 Views: 282 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi, I had a quick question.  Would I be allowed to put a price tag on the game that I submit to the jam?  I know that some jams expressly state not to do that, so I wanted to make sure beforehand.

Host (1 edit) (+1)

i hadn’t thought about this too in-depth but basically i’d like it if people were able to play submitted games during the jam. so basically, when the jam is over, you can price it at whatever cost you would like people to pay for it! (so on the day of the deadline’s last day or after the jam is finished, you can price it however you wish.)

this is just because in the discord i was planning to have all the jam participants talk about eachother’s entry in the VC/text channels, but if you feel that may be inconvenient or you want to price your entry as soon as you submit it before the deadline , that’s fine too- but we may not be able to discuss it or if you ask for criticism we may not be able to give it (or atleast not right away!)

i hope this helped answer your question but feel free to follow-up on this topic if anything is unclear :>