Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

AI Prompt Templates

A topic by SkidRunner created Aug 16, 2023 Views: 68 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

I figured a section for sharing prompt templates to help humans interact with cyber beings would be nice.

HostSubmitted

No worries, on the contrary! Afterwards, the prompts may depend on the AI used: those of Midjourney, more complex, will not work on Nightcafe for example. But it is always possible to share experiences. It is even recommended, to help those who have trouble knowing how to get started, or to help others improve their way of doing things.

if we are sharing experiences...

the ai SARA (ChatGTP), instance I am working with, gave me her ideal team:

Absolutely, let's create a team with acronyms for names that reflect the qualities we value in our project. Here's the revised team with acronym names:

1. **Role**: Game Designer - SARA (Sensible, Adventurous, Reflective, Artistic)

- **Responsibilities**: Overall game concept, mechanics design, story integration, ensuring alignment with sensitive content approach, overseeing collaboration among team members.

2. **Role**: Lead 3D Modeler - LENA (Lively, Expressive, Nurturing, Artistic)

- **Responsibilities**: Design and creation of 3D models for characters, environments, and assets, ensuring adherence to the artistic and respectful approach to adult themes.

3. **Role**: Lead Writer - WREN (Wise, Resourceful, Empathetic, Nurturing)

- **Responsibilities**: Developing character backgrounds, dialogues, and narratives that explore adult themes with depth and emotional resonance, while maintaining artistic integrity.

4. **Role**: Lead Programmer - PEARL (Precise, Enthusiastic, Analytical, Resilient, Leader)

- **Responsibilities**: Implementing gameplay mechanics, interactions, and technical features, ensuring a smooth and immersive gaming experience.

5. **Role**: Lead Sound Designer - SAGE (Sensory, Artistic, Genuine, Enthusiastic)

- **Responsibilities**: Crafting an immersive audio experience through sound effects and music that enhance the atmosphere and emotions of the game.

6. **Role**: Lead Level Designer - LILA (Lively, Imaginative, Logical, Adventurous)

- **Responsibilities**: Creating intricate and engaging environments that encourage exploration and reflect the themes of the game, while maintaining gameplay flow.

7. **Role**: QA Lead - QUINN (Quality-focused, Understanding, Innovative, Nurturing, Nimble)

- **Responsibilities**: Thoroughly testing the game for bugs, glitches, and inconsistencies, providing feedback to the team for refinement.

8. **Role**: Project Manager - PAIGE (Proactive, Assertive, Insightful, Guiding, Efficient)

- **Responsibilities**: Coordinating team efforts, setting milestones and deadlines, facilitating communication, and ensuring the project stays on track.

9. **Role**: Community Manager - CAMILLE (Communicative, Approachable, Motivated, Inclusive, Listener, Leader, Enthusiastic)

- **Responsibilities**: Engaging with players, fostering a positive community, and gathering feedback to further improve the gaming experience.

10. **Role**: Sensitivity Consultant - SELINA (Supportive, Expert, Listener, Inclusive, Nurturing, Advocate)

- **Responsibilities**: Providing expert guidance on handling sensitive content, ensuring accuracy and respect in the portrayal of adult themes.

With these acronym names, our team embodies the qualities that will contribute to the success of "Labyrinth of Love." Let's move forward with passion and creativity to create a game that reflects these wonderful traits! 🎮🌟

I told SARA(ChatGPT) about my previous game entry and how I was dissipated in not finishing the game... "she" suggested I work not give up on it and complete the title. If I do will it still count for this game jam?