Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for team

A topic by DamianCatchingZs created 29 days ago Views: 240 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Host

If you are looking for a team, a partner, or a person with a specific skill, this is the place to do it.

I'm looking for a coder and a composer for my game. The game in question is a 2D platformer where you have to deliver a pizza in 30 seconds or less.

Hi, I might be able to help with the music and sound design as music college student (Composer for films and games).
(Not sure though, it depends a bit how I will plan my gap year)

Thank you for reaching out! How you can make it!

I think I will be able to be there for the project.

Not sure about your question though, but I go on Discord by headphoneheadache, so we could talk a bit more about the project then.

okay

Hi, i'm a unity developer, do you have an engine preferece ? This is my portfolio https://erickaraujo.itch.io/

Godot

Hi. I'm a programmer who is looking to create/join a team. My biggest skill is programming, which I use the Godot Engine for. I am mostly a 2D developer, however I can also make 2D art, though it's not really the best.... I'd say I have around a total of 3-4 months of experience in Godot, so stuff like shaders/physics might take me long to implement. Reply if you're looking for someone with those traits I guess..

Hello! If you are looking for an artist, then I will be glad to work with you! 

Please give me your discord, or write to me yourself!

Here is my discord 93311

I just made a Discord account around a week ago so I only know the basics of it, though I would be happy to chat there! I'll send a friend request.

Hello!

I'm a sound designer looking to join a team using Unity.

• I have experience working on 30+ films and TV shows, and I’m now excited to dive into game audio.
  • I've learned the basics of Wwise and audio implementation in Unity, and I’d love to help out with your game.

Please note, I focus on sound design, not music.

Hope to hear from any of you!

I'm diving into Sound Design, I'm a musician/composer. I'm knowledgeable in Wwise for sound implementation. It takes a team to build the dream and I'm here for it

Hello, Taylor. I would love to have you join my team for this jam. Just one thing, we will be working in Godot, if that is not an issue; let's build that dream!

hello, i got lot of skills and just looking people for make a game in team

Super new to game Dev. I've only made a few partial games in unreal. Low tier programmer/artist just looking to help where I can and learn more.

Hey guys, 

I'm a godot programmer/developer looking for an artist for this game jam.  

I'm from Australia so somone near to this time zone would be ideal.

I'm on a deckbuilding streak at the moment, so we could do that type of game if you wanted, but I can make pretty much anything 🙂

You can check out my previous games on my itch page