Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

#JusticeForOnesWhoDontHaveMuchContacts

A topic by sanat.r created Sep 09, 2020 Views: 246 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted (1 edit)

Agar jis game pe zyada upvotes aaye hai usko select karoge toh jo bande ke pass zyada contacts hai woh gatiya game bana kar bhi zyada upvotes le le ga

Bhai ese nahi ho sakta, pls don't do like this

Everyone please raise your voice against this

Submitted

True

Submitted

I request u to vote those games which u have played

Submitted

Yes plz ....rate games which u have reviewed 馃檹馃徎馃檹馃徎

Submitted

How to vote ??

Submitted

don't know 

Submitted

there is no option for voting

Submitted

Justice

Submitted

I also believe that public voting should be unfair, at least the host must review the top games after public voting, and decide accordingly, putting everything at the hands of people will be very unfair and those who have multiple contacts and accounts will feel like a lottery and also as there are 138 entries many entries will not be rated and people can do unfair rating to promote their game. I don't think this is a good decision if sir cannot review  all the games, at least review the top 20 or 30 games after public voting, and make decisions accordingly, please provide this message to Nikhil sir. Shortlisted disadvantages :-

1. People can do unfair voting to promote their games.

2. People can make multiple accounts and ask their friend to give 5 stars to promote their games.

3. Many entries will not be reviewed, maybe some of the games will be very good.

Hence, a game which deserves winning may not win and that hampers the spirit of game developers and the real moto of game jam will not be preserved. 

Hence, please provide this message to Nikhil sir so that he can make decisions accordingly.

Submitted

You are right, if Nikhil sir can't review all the games he should keep more moderators and reviewers so that reviewing will be done in a good way or else reviewers can shortlist 10 best games and nikhil sir may select from those 10 (atleast he can review 10 games) But voting system should be removed

Submitted

Check Out My Game: