Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unreal team group looking for Audio composer

A topic by covra created Aug 22, 2023 Views: 110 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Hi! We are a team group of 4 (1 unreal programmer, 2 artist and 1 game designer/lead narrative) looking for a audio composer to make the Game music and sfx (if know about unreal , would be better!)

Join us! Excited about the jam!

(1 edit)

Hello! I'm an audio engineer that worked on Dave Pensado's team where I mixed and produced music, but I'm transitioning into other types of audio work to get a feel for what I like and I'd love to talk with you regarding the $5000 Mini Game Challenge by BIGA.

Please message me on discord at gabrield.tyranny_77890 and I'd be glad to discuss project details and get a feel for the assets needed to gauge how much work I'd need to put in within the deadline to determine if this is a project I'd like to be a part of.

If I get your email then we can schedule a call from there.

I look forward to talking!

Hi! I'm a sound designer focused in Unreal and have a couple yrs experience, would love to join you guys! You can reach out to me on discord @ 'psimetronome' if you want to get in touch :)
You can find my latest sound design reel here: 

And my latest composition work is here: https://psimetronome.bandcamp.com/album/kingdom-jump
Submitted

Thank you both guys, but we are thinking what to do , due a mistake we were designing a 3D game (html5), but we have to re build the team (if possible) to look for 2D artists :(

Hey Covra, thanks for the follow-up post and for letting us know. If there are any updates feel free to message me on Discord at gabrield.tyranny_77890

If you're no longer in the market for an audio dude, then no problem and best of luck on your project!