Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm a 2D game artist and looking for a team!

A topic by Rabyss created Aug 20, 2023 Views: 462 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted (2 edits)

Hi, mates.

I'm a game artist who likes to make various indie-games.

And especially I'm good at drawing 2D characters, and love the genre 'story-adventures.' (For example, Dokidoki literature club, Needy girl overdose, To the moon, IB, The witch's house, Limbus company and etc)

I hope to make a good game with good team members!

Please feel free to ask me to join your team.  Have a good day :)

Ps.

My art style is a kind of cartoon. So if you're okay for this, please contact me via Discord 'rabyss_art'

I have my own game engine and its not complete, alright?

Submitted

Are you gonna finish to develop the engine during the period of the game jam? What kind of game that you design now?

Nop haha

I'm looking for an artist.

My discord is Jada#4685

Submitted

Could I ask you the concept of the game you wanna develop?

(2 edits)

I’m thinking a procedural cave exploration game where you play  as a fish tbh it’s going to be like a horror game about swimming 

Submitted

im a unity 2d developer and iv come up with a plan i just need an artist so your the perfect guy

Submitted

my discord is SpooderMan#2221

Submitted

I can't send you DM through Discord because it seems that non-followers are set to not be able to send DM to you. Could you check again about that?

my discord: kaua.r

I'm on a team with another programmer and we need an artist, it would be a great help to have you on the team

Submitted

I send you a request through Discord. Could you check it?

Also looking for an artist at the moment for a, I guess, visual novel game. I would need 2 characters or essentially portraits max, and 1 top-down scene for them. Let me know if interested.

Submitted

Oh yes you're right. Could we talk more about the game you said? Please let me know your discord, then I will send you a DM