Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game Page Editing Post-submission

A topic by Eighth Rest Interactive created 3 days ago Views: 34 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Had to leave home right after submitting the game, but I'd love to add an image for the itch.io page when I get back so it can gain a little more traction. Is that permitted, or will it flag the game as being edited after the submit period?

Submitted

well, for me, I did edit the the page, and my game wasnt flaged out, but IM scared if that happens to you, soo, do it at your own risk, and here is my game, put your game link for me to check it out:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Im a 14 years old boy, who created a game while learning godot while ALSO participating in a game jam, it was super hard, but I guess I nailed it, and Im looking for people to rate my game aswell as feedback it, and as someone noble, I will do the same with you, and if I didnt comment, it means your game is actually perfect for all my needs, or IM just not very critics-full, anyway, have a good day:

Rate Honorable Torch by whackyfear for Brackeys Game Jam 2024.2 - itch.io:the web to rate stuff

Honorable Torch by whackyfear (itch.io):the game

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ