Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted(+2)

THIS THEME IS SO BAD WHAT THE HELL

(+1)

True

Submitted(+1)(-2)

It's much better than some of the other options we could vote on

Well for "Conductor" I would have made something with electricity

And for "Saved by the bell" I thought of the song by Robin Gibb. The Game name could have been "For whom the bell tolls".

But for "let there be chaos"? I don't know what to do.

I was thinking turbulance if you wanna grab that idea. A freebe

(+1)

i thot lots of enimes but everone would think that

I'm thinking about some train disaster, but that's kinda hard to do.

(+9)(-2)

whuuut?? :D love this theme! there's so much you can do around chaos. any sort of fight, waking up late for school, busy kitchen, forest on fire, loose bear in the office, whatever. any situation can turn chaotic. or good vs evil approach, order vs chaos. or since you brought up hell, it would be a great place to work with the theme too. there's plenty to work with 

This is so true. Watch any of Let's Game It Out videos. Dude just takes games designed around order and just causes chaos. 

Submitted

the theme is let there be chaos though urs seem like trying to tame chaos. i have a really wacky idea i'm doing

(-1)

idk what to do this is the worst theme ever

Submitted

I don't know how to react with this theme in the fist place, I just think really deeply.

Submitted

Just make goat simulator: Make a regular game but deliberately leave all your glitches in!

Or make a Sonic the Hedgehog parody, with "Chaos Emeralds!"

Submitted

laterally every other theme had more potential probably except for saved by the bell 

Submitted(+1)

Sad it wasn't saved by the bell. Bell shaped character saving hostages... belling them out.. 馃槄 My wonderful idea going to waste lol.

Submitted

Am I the only one who loves the theme?

Submitted

I think it is cool.

It is cool but the rest of the themes were cooler.