Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity programmer looking for an artist and sound designer

A topic by NnYGames created Jan 26, 2022 Views: 295 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi, I have been developing games for about 2 years so far, and I would like to find people that could join my team for the jam. Mainly looking here for people with solid experience (in their fields and in making games, especially for game jams) that are over 16 and have a good amount of time for the jam. Also, I want someone that knows how to make 2d/ 3d art and possibly animations as well, and someone that can create sounds and music for the game. Not really looking for another programmer though. If you are interested, comment on this post or more preferably send me a friend on request on discord at NnY#9244, and we can talk more extensively there. 

Are there any Artists or Sound Designers that are interested? 

I do 2d art 

Cool, what is your discord?

SirMilkzAlot#9475 sorry I was on vacation sorry for the wait

Hello! I'm a 2d pixel art designer! I also know how to code in c# (unity) pretty well! If you would be interested in teaming, please ping me on discord! my name is "dontMess,withPip,1#8460"

I couldn't send a message without sending a friend request

i've accepted the request!

Heya, I'm interested in doing music and sfx. I'm good at electronic styles of music and have participated in jams before. Discord is "drillofthedeep#1772"