Jobs
Tags

My game idea.

A topic by Lennyi created Feb 15, 2023 Views: 358 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit) (+2)

Wanted to share my game idea:

It uses "An end is a new beginning" three times

1. The player gets fired from his job at the beginning, and in the letter they say "But remember, every end is a new beginning", which is true. It leads him to a new adventure.

2. The player finds an artifact that revives him when he dies, so all of the damage he does to the levels will stay, but you will be reborn. I will make each death strategic, you have to think about how and when you die.

3. This one is a story thing, i guess you'll just have to find out yourself :D

Other than that, 2D topdown adventure / kinda rpg type game where the player is a private investigator investigating a cult.

Thank you everyone! Unfortunately i will not be able to finish the game, but i wish y'all had a good jamming experience. If anyone wants to steal the idea for a future project, here goes the information i left missing: the game's name would be "Countdown To Extinction", totally not referencing a Megadeth song by the same name. The cult worships a god of rebirth that will destroy the earth but would only rebirth everyone who chose to worship it. It would work somewhat like Roko's Basilisk (google it if you don't know what it is). The player could choose to either try to destroy the cult, or join it.

Submitted(+1)

Great Idea

(+1)

Nice!

Submitted(+1)

Niccce!

(+1)

Very nice concept keep it up 

Submitted(+1)

This game could easily be top 10, maybe even the best!!! I'll love to try it out