Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Can you guys help me out?

A topic by Kinda Good Games created Feb 28, 2023 Views: 124 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(-2)

I'm 9 ratings away from hitting 100 ratings, so everybody who plays, rate and comments on my game, will receive some (hopefully) good and constructive feedback. Thanks a lot in advance, guys!

Submitted(+1)

Bro u already have 92 ratings,won't it be little too greedy to ask for more ratings?(no offense)

Submitted

I mean, you can see it that way, but I personally just think of it as hitting my personal goal (100 ratings). And asking for a more feedback isn't really greedy, but rather showing that you actually want to improve and care about your game, I mean I saw you like in every single recent post and you also revived like 50 older post. You have about 50 or so ratings and for a downloadable only game, this is already really much, you would have a similiar rating amount as me if you had a WebGl Build actually. I think you are just somebody that really wants his game to be seen and I don't think that's a bad thing, but if you want to see it that way, you are (no offence) also kinda greedy and have a huge amount of ratings for your circumstances. But it's again mostly a thing of perspective

Submitted(+1)

Yh, it’s a bit greedy. It’s great to pass 90 ratings but to me that isn't the best part of a game jam. But congratulations

Submitted

just as said above, thing of perspective, pesonally my goal for jams is to improve and the best way doing so is getting ratings. Getting your game played by lots of people is something that is important for me too. We may don't have the same objective, but that's fine, as long as you have your fun in jams

Submitted

Yh, you have a solid point. Everyone has a different perspective on game jams

Submitted

I can see why your game has so many ratings!

as others in this thread said, the number of ratings isnt that important, but it's always good to keep sharing your game!

Anyways, I rated your game and would love some feedback on mine! It's a platformer wher you're moving BACKWARDS in time! 

(I recommend to read the itch page before playing as I didn't have time to put proper instructions in the game)

https://itch.io/jam/brackeys-9/rate/1924318