Jobs
Tags

Who are you gaming about

A topic by littlekittenbit created Mar 12, 2021 Views: 247 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

we are Owling

Submitted

I am working with Alexandria but I am a bit intimidated by everyone's projects!  Mine is a text adventure pls don't hurt me.  

Submitted

I've been working on a board game about Ultra Mint. I wonder if Kyle would go through the trouble of printing and cutting it out for the stream or not

I have a concept for a VR "whip" based game, for Alexandia. but if i can't get this idea have a for a simple whip mehcanic to work, i'll just pass on the jam for now. (hoping i can do somehting in Unity with 3 to 6 joints, then add a bunch of extra whip shader shit nonsense to make it seem much more complicated looking)

(thinking of something kinda like Spelunky in VR. where you are in a small room with too much treasure. stacks of it. one you disturb any of it, the room starts filling with sand. so you'd whip rings or ledges to teleport around in the room. whip any piece of treasure to bring it in close and decide if you want throw it in your bag (the twist is that every piece of treasure has a huge rambling description. so there's no time to really eval it all). eventually you whip the door handle to start over in the next room (or you drown in sand and die). you could come back around to revisit existing rooms and try something else there. 
And in the end it would turn out Alexandria is buried somewhere in this crypt under some treasure, so we're ultimately exploring how she was brought back to life by a treasure hunter. )