Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for Teammate!

A topic by Yussuf Kobilov created 71 days ago Views: 117 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello there,

I am a fairly expirienced Programmer, 2D Artist. I also have a good understanding of Game Mechanic/ Concept design. Searching for anything that covers the things that I don't have.

Please comment on this if you're interested!

Cheers!

Hello!

Your skill set as a programmer and 2D artist with a solid grasp of game mechanics and concept design sounds perfect for collaboration. I’m experienced in PyGame and am currently expanding into GoDot. My strengths lie in programming, and I have a deep interest in worldbuilding and hard sci-fi, where I focus on developing unique game mechanics, particularly innovative bullet and weapon types.

Having recently transitioned to full-time game development, I can dedicate substantial time to our project. My programming expertise complements your design capabilities well. Let's discuss how we can combine our skills to create something engaging!

Looking forward to your thoughts!

I can only program in Unity. Does that work too?

Hm, we'd have to settle on an engine. I have a strong preference for Godot, as I want to improve my skills there. If you're willing to take a shot at it for the purpose of making a game in this jam, I feel we can team up. What do you think?