Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Submitting is not worrking

A topic by Nulify1432 created Jul 25, 2023 Views: 161 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

I tried uploading the zip files, so if you download them, you can edit the project, but obviously, for itch.IO, you need to make your game playable on your page, even though this jam isn't about that. And its giving me errors, saying: "too many zip files (17818 > 1000) Please try deleting the ZIP file and uploading another one. How do I fix this issue? 

You don't need to have playable version to publish a project. There's all kinds of different projects on itch, including things like assets and boardgames. I think I have seen even a poem jam :D

Maybe your file is too big? There's a 1 GB limit on uploads.

Submitted

All my files are available to download and are (together) only 125 mb, so I think I can tag it as not playable or something and then it'll work. Also, I had a poem jam at my school!

Submitted

Oh wait! I got it working. Turns out I "told" itch that its a playable game where I just had to say that it's only for downloads. Also I'm the 69th entry, cool!

Great job! Fun looking prototype you have, I hope somebody picks work on it (I don't use Unity so I'll have to skip this one).

Submitted (1 edit)

Thank you! Somebody actually did pick it! And I’m enternally grateful for them because a lot of people who have great games did not get picked by anyone.