Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team looking for 1 more Unity developer

A topic by BrineShrimp created Jan 20, 2024 Views: 167 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Our team finished a dungeon crawler last year and we are looking for 1 more Unity developer. We have all the people needed to release a completed game this year but want to make sure we can polish the game as much as possible.

We currently have a composer, 2 programmers, a texture artist, and a UX/UI designer. We're working with Figma for design and Trello for project tracking and coordination. In addition to programming I'll be working production and game design though we take a collaborative game design approach.

Let me know if you're interested in participating!

Submitted

Hello! My name is Finnegan and would love to hop on board as a unity developer. Currently have 2 games up on itch.io, but have worked on other unity games in the past as a developer. Would love to chat more about my role, as well as what Ive worked on!

(1 edit)

Hey, there. My name is Noel and I would be down joining the team as well! I've got six games up on my Itch page that I believe best showcase my skillset as a game designer, UI/UX designer, and writer. I hope to here back from you and learn more about your vision for this jam. 馃槑 my discord is goozmatic if you're willing to reach out

Hi

This is my first time on a game jam and I am looking for a team to join. I have some basic experience with unity. I am equipped with C#/C++ knowledge and many more languages. I have played lots of games especially dungeon crawlers and ARPG. I have lots of creative game design ideas and down the road economy design as well.

Would love to connect with like minded people to do my first game jam.

Submitted(+1)

Add me on Discord and we can talk about it :  gixd

Will do!