Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Producer looking to help manage a NYC-based team

A topic by SamACSmith created Sep 04, 2023 Views: 66 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hey all, I'm a professional TV/social media producer and editor with 7 years experience working for a well known international media company. I'm looking to get more into producing for video games. 

I'd like to be a producer on a team with some fellow New Yorkers for this jam. I've made and released a few small games for game jams both on my own (Rock Skipper 2000 on my page) and as part of a small team (nunfuel.itch.io). I have an understanding of what it takes to go from inception to release, and how to keep scope realistic. The challenge of adding full motion video to a workflow is really appealing to me, and I'd like to help a team manage their time and resources. 

Besides project management, I can help capture footage on set in NYC, key out the subjects recorded on green screen, create custom sound effects and music, and be a sounding board for developing your own ideas. I also do a little pixel art animation, but that seems less relevant for this jam in particular. 

This game jam looks more involved than others I've been a part of, and I'd like to help a team realize their goals. Let me know if you want to collab! 

PS - I posted this to the discord as well if anyone wants to chat there. 

(+1)

Hey there fellow local! Feel free to shoot me an email at elvmae.parian@gmail.com 

Totally down and interested in working with a team!