SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Musician looking for a team!

A topic by Pine created Nov 02, 2022 Views: 290 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(2 edits)

My discord: pine#6949

Yo! Name's Pine, and I'd love to be part of a team to write music for your game project. I use Ableton, and some synths/plugins I like to use are:

- Korg M1

- Edirol SD-90

- TR-909

- Xpand!2

- Electric Sunburst Deluxe

Also by the time you're reading this, I would've gotten a new synth from Roland, the JV-1080! I can imagine myself getting good mileage out of it.

My music examples:

Sample 1, A boss track for a previous game jam. The game itself is incomplete, but there is a playable build. Check out Oneiroi.

Sample 2, An unfinished track for a previous game jam. The game was never finished nor was in a playable state.

Sample 3, A personal project! I wanted to make a dungeon-like theme, where you'd fight harder enemies in a certain area, and the song would keep playing uninterrupted between battles and exploration. My main inspiration for this is from Deltarune Chapter 2. There are two songs in that chapter that I mainly took influence from: Pandora Palace, and Spamton's theme. 

Submitted (1 edit)

Hi Pine! My game for this jam will be made in godot. I can code and do art myself, but I know nothing of making music, and would love for you to join me. I have a game concept already, but I am always open to feedback. I cannot put oodles of time into the jam due to having school still, but should be able to put out a prototype with art and coding within a week or 2. 

Edit: removed my discord so I don't get random friend requests

Sure!

Submitted

hey lets talk about using godot more in future jam projects & or talking about joining up with our godot team & getting a few more people to join in if you like 

added via discord

Submitted

adding you to discord - let's chat!

I've added you back!

Submitted

I accepted both your friend requests :)

Bump!