Skip to main content

Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity dev looking for artist and /or composer.

A topic by Saito Interactive created Sep 15, 2023 Views: 281 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Unity dev/programmer with basically no art skills. Looking for any artists and/or composers to join up with. I'm a very casual dev so no pressure. If you're an artist with an idea for a game hit me up, I can maybe turn it into a little game.

discord @saitointeractive

Hello, I was originally going to attempt this gamejam solo, but I am primarily a musician, with some experience with various DAWs for music making. I have GameBoy sounding instruments and could produce a WAV file for import into a game. I am most familiar with doing this with Unity, not sure which engine you'll be using, but hopefully it would be a similar process. This is my second gamejam, and the first I did solo. If we teamed up, what would be the best method for contributing the music?

Submitted

you can dm me on discord 

But I’d need something to show you first. At least a prototype. I’m planning to work on something tonight to see if it’s worth moving forward with the jam.

Okay, sounds good. I'll get my DAW set up and start sketching out some stuff. I have discord, but I haven't used it much. Can you send WAV files over discord?

Submitted

yeah you can send fairly large files on discord. 

Hi! I see someone else already volunteered as a musician and artist, but I thought I'd also offer myself as a pixel artist. I can send you samples if you like, and I recently uploaded a game for a game jam that utilized handmade pixel art as well (that game is all simple small scale stuff, but I have more detailed work on my computer)

Submitted (1 edit)

Hit me up on discord. 

I’m just getting going on a prototype. Since the theme is Space the only idea I had was the obvious space shooter.

My idea when I was wanting to go solo was going to be a top-down puzzle game where you have to push blocks or collect some sort of items in order to "fill a space", perhaps a big hole, that would allow you to progress to the next level. I hadn't started it yet, just the player controller. You're welcome to borrow elements of that if you'd like

Submitted

Send me a message on discord @saitointeractive
Josh and I were talking about what type of game to make.

Attempting to connect on Discord. Is there a specific server I should search for? My username is the same as my itch one.

hey u need someone to make SFX?