SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team Search !:)

A topic by don913 created Jun 20, 2022 Views: 270 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(+3)

Hello everyone!!

I'm a junior game designer, I want to create something incredible, crazy and simple enough within the framework of this jam! I will be glad to everyone who wants to be on the same team with me! :)

(+1)

Hey there! I'm a music developer and composer. Shoot me a message on discord and let's see if we'd be a good fit to work together :) GuitarSlayerDair#2432

(+2)

I have just entered gaming industry like a few days ago but I can do any stuff and put hard-work in it! So if you are willing to accept me as your team-mate, msg me on discord [Israr Hussain#5198].

(+1)

Hi! I鈥檓 also a newbie, I鈥檝e been using Unity for about half a year and will use Photoshop, Illustrator and Blender, can I work with u?

Submitted(+1)

I can do anything in Scratch, Javascript or simple things in Unity. I'm a junior game developer as well :) Just message me at crazyboycodes.com if you want to work together.

(1 edit) (+1)(-1)

You guys are teaming up?

You're lucky this isn't fortnite solo 馃槀

Anyway, Hope you guys make something amazing馃榿

Submitted(-1)

good luck on your solo-mission haha.
You most likely cant keep up with big and experienced teams

Hey I am a programmer so i can help with scripts contact me on discord[AceTazio#2507

and also some unity stuff i know many things about unity

Submitted (3 edits)

We could Use someone to code/game design so if you want hit me up at OscarEMN#1910 on discord