Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What is Enhance?

A topic by Grasp Games Ayush Dutta™ created Jan 08, 2022 Views: 175 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

What do you mean by enhance? Means what is should I do to enhance in game maker 8.0 pro.

(+2)

Some synonyms for enhance are:

increase, add to, intensify, magnify, amplify, inflate, strengthen, boost, upgrade

you can try to come up with a idea using these synonyms some examples are:

1.you're player can increase in size every min

2.Enemies can upgrade their weapons as you proceed in the game.

and 

E.T.C.

HostSubmitted(+1)

Some synonyms that could help you in creating a game idea: boost, increase, strengthen, add, amplify, intensify, raise, upgrade & magnify.

Some random inspiration for this theme could be: enhance your player during the game, enhance your opponents during the game, enhance the game world, enhance your team, enhance objects or structures, enhance relationships, enhance the HUD/UI and much more...
A game idea could be a platformer like Mega Man or a wizard in an open world who can improve his skills throughout the game.

So something needs to be enhanced or is enhanced in your game (Enhancements).

Hope it helps you and you can always discuss it with other participants in our Discord Channel (click here to join).

Be creative 😊 and Good luck and above all: have fun at this Game Jam!

Submitted(+1)

Nice, I would try to do my best.

(+2)

the first thing I thought of was that meme where a guys says "ENHANCE" and the picture zooms in and the pixels are speculatively upscaled.

Submitted

Nice, have you joined this jam?

(+1)

Yeah. Though I got tied up in some IRL stuff and just starting xd. Hope to cook up at least something in the upcoming days.