Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For Honest Feedback | Will Rate First 7-10 Replies

A topic by PlayGames_MakeGames created Dec 28, 2022 Views: 219 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hi, I'm looking for honest feedback on my game. If you play my game, rate it, AND leave a comment with constructive feedback,  I'll then play, rate, and leave feedback on the first 7-10 replies! :)

Here's the link - https://itch.io/jam/happy-new-year-2022/rate/1854308

Submitted(+1)

I would, but I don't have a windows PC...T-T

Submitted

Nice game you have here. I liked everything but you wanted constructive critism so the biggest thing is that when you progress, it gets lagger. A way to fix this is to turn on occultation culling and/or lower the clipping planes on the camera. Also, fog would look nice as well as a control menu, but that's all, nice game!

Submitted

Thanks for your feedback!! Fog would've been a great edition I've just never done it before so it didn't even cross my mind. 

Submitted

All you do is go to the lighting panel and click "fog" in environment.

Submitted

Ah I see, thanks for the help! :)

Submitted

Like the gameplay. Just got a bit laggy. The end platform was for me kind of weird looking tho. Otherwise great game!

Submitted

Yeah, I sadly didn't have time to implement the upper floors destroying themselves as you progress so it can get pretty laggy, but it does take a while for it to start lagging badly. All the models and textures (except for the wood beam) were made in one night by Cindro so some of them were slightly rushed, the rocks' texture being one of them. Thanks for your feedback! :)