Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Quick reminder!

A topic by AmalgamAsh created Mar 28, 2024 Views: 197 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host

I haven't downloaded any of the quests yet, but I've been checking in to make sure the submissions are valid (today I removed a cold entry that was video game assets -- this is the equivalent of getting spam for a game jam)!

While doing so I saw some of the descriptions for the exciting quests being entered and I want to say I can't wait to dig into this round of fresh adventures.

Some folks have followed the guidelines of explaining that certain quests are for experienced heroes -- I sure hope this is explained in the Quest Notes as well, because the Itch.io page information is divorced from the submission and would be ignored for judgement purposes!
There's still plenty of time to enter and submit, or change quest details at this time though, so back to it!

Thank you all for making the Quest Jam a fun and exciting event!

Ash

Submitted(+1)

i downloaded the first ~10 quests until it got overwhelming so i am waiting for the videos 😀

Submitted

Ive downloaded about 12 so far. Played about 5. Some really great ones. :) 

Submitted

Wow, you are on it! Color me impressed.

What level of "who  is the quest for" is expected? Saying "for experienced heroes" is fairly broad. Is something like "For experienced heroes (completed 1 or more expansion)" or "For veteran heroes (completed 2+ expansions)" the sort of thing you're after?

Host

This is more for the submitter to answer -- if you are designing a quest for a specific makeup of heroes, be as precise as you wish!

You may be broad if you are alright with the judges interpreting broadly -- or extremely nuanced if your quest is designed for an extremely specific makeup of party.

So, I didn't proofread the PDF before I submitted it - and the notes for Chapter 3 were cut off by having too long of a prologue.  I fixed/edited this on the original file on QuestBooklet.com.  Can/should I resubmit the PDF?

Host

As long as submission period is open, you are allowed to edit and resubmit as many times as you wish!