Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Holy hell we've got 19 people???

A topic by QueenOfSquiggles created Jan 04, 2024 Views: 253 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host(+1)

I wasn’t sure that many people would be interested in this jam I just wanted to make it as an excuse to make more horror games. Y’all are awesome for joining! Excited to see what y’all make!

If enough people join I might not submit a game myself to this jam so the ranking isn’t affected by my running it. I’d like to think that it’s equal footing for everyone, but I really want to avoid a situation where I win my own game jam and people feel cheated out of a win. (This doesn’t mean I won’t make a game tho UwU)

(1 edit) (+1)

Liked the freedom of no themes! Very Thank You!  I had a showerthought about a specific horror game with unique mechanics and history (or story...) dunno EN, (not my first language) and wasn't finding a jam to test the concept of my game, then i found this jam! i humbly ask for you to give feedback  from you and your viewers, when the game is over and you will be streaming the games.

Host

I don’t stream but I do make let’s play videos so I’ll definitely be picking out my favourite games from this jam. Depending on the number of games submitted I might be able to do all of them. I’m excited to see what you make!

(+1)

does thou have discord server?

Host(-1)

No not really. I don’t have the bandwidth to manage one so I’d rather not have one than let it become a toxic place to be. I do have a bunch of other socials though. My profile has a link to my carrd, which links out to everywhere I am

Submitted

It seems interest is rising and there are now 36 entrants.

I am holding off from going full steam ahead with development until the jam kicks off.

I hope Project S.M.I.L.E can help bring some additional eyes to the jam.

Best of luck to everybody that participates.

Deleted 41 days ago
Host

I don’t have a discord but you’re free to post in the forum here. Excited to see what y’all come up with