Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

WOW! 3RD place!

A topic by Babasheep created Dec 29, 2022 Views: 142 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Thank you so much for third place, I had a blast this jam. I'm proud that I made it to third with almost HALF of the reviews the first place had! Thank you too everyone that rated my game, everyone that participated in the gamejam too make it this fun experience for all!

Submitted (1 edit)

Your game was my favourite! I am very happy with my results in the jam as well since I didn't care about graphics or audio where I got bad places as I expected, but the fun factor and gameplay being in the top 15 makes me very happy!

Submitted

GREAT JOB with top 15! I'm glad you liked my game!

Submitted(+1)

I'm 34th. I kinda expected to be higher than that but whatever. I congratulate you for being third place. Good Job!

Submitted

Think off it like this! 34th out of 94!!! That's like top 33%!

Submitted(+1)

I learnt a lot from this jam and it was pretty fun! This reinvigorated my passion for gamedev after 2 years and I was pleasantly surprised at my place. Your game was really good but I didn't rate it since I kinda ragequit.

Submitted(+1)

Your game was one of the best in the jam! I got 31st, which is a huge improvement  from my other jams!

Submitted

Great job on 31st out of 96! Top 33.3%!!!!

Submitted(-1)

If you are interested you can join to RPG Game Jam: https://itch.io/jam/the-stendgames-rpg-game-jam