Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Brocken steel

A topic by rudrac created Mar 02, 2021 Views: 359 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted (2 edits)

I see round one, are there gonna be more rounds of jams?

Host (1 edit)

Hi rudrac!  Nice to see you here :)

Yes, this is our first jam at itch.io and we are going to have more jams here in the future as well. 

Antti/GDWC

Submitted

Cool. That's awesome. I'm excited.

The theme "Broken steel" sounds interesting. Even I'm curious to find what I will come up with. 馃

I'm more of a 48h jam fan. Please consider hosting 48h jam in the future. Just a request.

Submitted

I'm live on Twitch, streaming game development. Come hang out.

https://www.twitch.tv/rudrac_?sr=a

Host (1 edit)

Oh,  too late to join :,(

Submitted (5 edits)

----------  Jamming with GDWC game jam, ------(Game name not decided yet) -----------

Theme: Brocken steel

---------> My idea is to make a game about souls. Everyone born with the soul power of the infinite. But, as they grow up they exposed to a lot of negativity around them. 

The objective of the game is to avoid that negativity and grow as a pure positive spirit. 

--------> Representing soul as steel and when game overs the soul will be broken. hence broken steel.馃槢

Game premise: The game is an arcade game, where the player has to control a shield or spirit weapons that surrounds a Soul by pressing <-- & --> keys and protects the soul from all the negative parts of the world(representing them as coloured objects).

Game Modes:

1. Defence

2. Attack

----------->   In the Defence mode player will be defending the soul from negative objects;

----------->  In the Attack mode player will be killing them with the spirit weapons;