(1 edit) (+1)

Yep!

edit: thanks for the gold, stranger!

AdminSubmitted(+2)

You should get a notification

(1 edit) (+2)

Got it! Lack of context in http://itch.io/post/5 is disturbing though

AdminSubmitted(+1)

I think the view parent post is too easy to miss?

(+1)

Well, I saw it, but I think reddit links with context=3 or something like that when you click a notification.

The notification itself is a bit barebones too, maybe mention who replied? first few words of the reply?

AdminSubmitted(+1)

yeah more context is good idea. first words could work

YOOOOOOOOO FIRST COMMENT!

(+2)

I think the 'Edit' dialog should have 'Save' instead of 'Edit' as a button for confirmation, it's confusing.

In general we should try to have long names for buttons so they're large/easier to click.

Avatars/fonts in general are maybe a bit large ?

AdminSubmitted(+1)

Yeah I like save

(+1)

(But save is too short, or maybe more padding? or an icon? Dunno but make those buttons bigger)

(+4)

the 1st Topic (salute)

I WONT STOP UNTIL THIS ACCOUNT GET DELETED!!!! DELETE!! DELETE ALL MY MESSAGES AND ALL MY DATA FROM THIS ACCOUNT 

I WONT STOP UNTIL THIS ACCOUNT GET DELETED!!!! DELETE!! DELETE ALL MY MESSAGES AND ALL MY DATA FROM THIS ACCOUNT 

DELETE IT PPEEEAAAAEEESE EI HATE TJIS ACCOUNT I ONLY WANT MY OTHER ONEE PLPLLEAASEE 

Yes

It sure does!

(+2)

Trying to reply in a locked topic loads the form, then fails to post with 'Errors: <empty string>'

(+1)

Replying should probably mark notifications for parent posts as read (maybe it already does so and it was just a page I needed to reload)

AdminSubmitted(+1)

nope, a notication can't mark another notification read

(+1)

What I mean is: I was browsing forums, saw your reply, replied to it, then noticed I had a notification, and it was for the post I had just replied to.

I'm not saying a notification (me replying to you) should mark another (you replying to me in the first place) as read, it could be marked as read when you view the thread or something.

AdminSubmitted(+1)

hmm, I could do an undo_notification call

Deleted post
(+1)

mhm

(+2)

It works, wonderfully.

hi

(+1)

hi

hi

well