Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introductions and lewd jam HYPE!!!

A topic by shy created Sep 04, 2018 Views: 1,156 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(+1)

Hiya, I'm Shy. I know we're still a few weeks out, but I thought it might be nice to introduce ourselves and talk a bit about what we're planning to make. And inspirations, and anything else you'd like!

Lewd games can sometimes be a very lonely job, especially when you're shy like me and so you prefer working alone. I joined itch.io looking for a community of like-minded pervs after finding Lewdest Labyrinth, which was started during one of these jams and got me really inspired to make something similar. It's a fantastic game, and super cute too.

I started sketching something out yesterday for a similar dungeon crawler I'm calling Naked Hero, which will probably be what I end up working on for the jam. You fight clothes, and maybe dildos. They tie you up, and you wear them to gain their power. I know, I'm a little goofball, but the idea made me laugh so I'm doing it.

What is everybody else doing to prepare? I'm getting super hyped up on this jam, I didn't realize there were game jam communities for these lewd kinds of things. :3

Hi, are you looking for a dev ?

If you are maybe we could speak a bit on Discord ? (My username is Zirk#0001)

Hi Zirk! What kind of dev are you?

Normally I work alone, because shyness, but I'd be happy to team up in the jam with better artists than me. I'm a good coder so I'm mostly insecure on the art side of things, and if this project became a 3D dungeon crawler it would likely be Unity and need some 3D modelling that I'm REALLY insecure about. Right now I'll probably just make everything billboard sprites and use OpenGameArt for the tilesets, just to get it done fast.

I'll follow up on Discord with you! (shy#1139)

Since i couldn't stalk you in discord, Just want to say i am looking forward to see how sexy your game is gonna be :p

Aaaah, sorry! Please be patient with me, I was busy with art assets and feeling a bit shy, but I will be on discord this weekend for a smaller game jam. And thank you for the compliment!

Also, umm, I know you were joking, but pls no stalk, everybody. I'm in my late twenties, and even if second puberty is making silly comments like this turn me on, I really don't want to leave another account behind when I get caught for being a little perv again. Let's keep it anonymous, please!

Deleted 5 years ago

Dont know why you post it under someone else post.

That is just pure story lore then the "mechanics/feature" but okay, good luck i guess?

Reading the title I thought this was more of a open "Introductions" post. Sorry for the misunderstanding shy didn't mean to stomp on your introduction.