Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Checking heartbeat

A topic by redwater created Nov 10, 2017 Views: 2,581 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 8
(1 edit)

Hello; I've joined this jam and the start date is quite close already. However, the note on the description stating "the exact date isn't final" and "I will post a link to a poll" is still there. There is no poll though.

Is the start date final? Will there be a poll? Is the jam's organizer still active? I hope there aren't changes now as I've already scheduled things.

Host(+1)

I think the jam will be scheduled for December. Unfortunately it was rejected by the community where it was founded but it will go on regardless for whoever still wants to take part. Take care.

Why December? Why not wait until Janurary?

Host

Because then it wouldn't be lewd jam 2017

fair enough...

Submitted

I still look forward to it. Even if it turns out to be super small this time.

Host

Yes, please enjoy it. I may not make any more announcements but please go ahead with the jam regardless.

Submitted

Do you have an email or something that I can contact you with?

Submitted

I would like to join, but I'm not sure if I would be able to finish something new and good in time, given that I'm already working on a lengthy lewd project. xD

Shit, didn't realize one was going on, god it is starting so soon. Is the end date final as well?

Are the games required to be developed just during the jam? Cuz I have a lewd project already in the works.

Submitted

I think, like last year, you can start as early as the jam page was created. The deadline for the jam will not change.

Submitted

Shout outs to all participants in the game Good luck and Have Fun >n.n<

Should be great ;)