Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Bad Manners of the People

A topic by Stusse Games created Apr 12, 2021 Views: 535 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5

Checking the Submissions and Rating Results

17 People are able to Rate the Game, the Average so far is 3 -4 Ratings per Game and those are always the same 4 People.

All others shame yourself, spending 1 Week to make a Crap Game and let others test and rate it and you don't find 1 Hour time to play some Games?

Good luck in the future with those shitty Attitudes

Submitted

I agree that everyone should try to do their part and play and give feedback on games to help each other out. It would be a lot nicer for us that do...

I do think you are a bit aggressive though saying they have shitty attitude and should be ashamed.

I understand that some people aren't doing this for the community part of it, I get that some people just want to practise their skills and then forget to stay involved.

You post your Game and Expect others to play it and rate it. But you don't do that for them?

I would even call that Scroungers. Only want something but not wanna give back something.

Maybe to aggressive, but its my point. It is a shitty Attitude and personally i would be ashamed if i do so. So everyone who feel Attacked... I Know you are not because i think you Tested and played all Games, at last i see your Comments on everything.

Submitted

BTW Stusse games... I don't know if you are eligible for this jam. The rules say if you have participated in more than 2 jams or have a bit more experience you should not join. You have 7 games released on Itch.io and seem to have more experience then us others.

I don't really mind, but I noticed that when checking out your profile.

Submitted

I agree with this

I have +5 Years Unity Experience. Released a Game on Steam and worked on multiple Titles for Mobile and Steam. 

The Rule says nothing about that im not allowed, In the FAQ its more a recommendation that it is for Beginners, but "Anyone is eligible to participate!"

And since there is no Prizes or something, i joined simple because of the Fun Game Jams usually are, talking with some people about the Games we made, but if 90% of the People not playing the Games from the Game Jam. That is not cool.

I mean you are very Active Sugartitty, so i guess you at last put a lot Effort into this and you want to make that Game Jam nice. But im sure you also would like to have more Feedback and Attention for your Game then only 2 + 1 Mac User that couldn't play :(

Its just that particular in this Jam now the Median Rating will be 3 or 4 and it easily could be atlast 10 while every game was about 5 Minutes gameplay Time. You invested 1 Week to make a Game, and then people don'T give it a try for 5 Minutes, its sad.

Submitted

Some games flat out dont load. Do you want me to vote off the theme?

(+1)

First the Rules says Nothing about that im not allowed to join, and the FAQ says  Anyone is eligible to participate!

It just write you should not, but still Anyone is eligible.

For me its not about Winning or something, i want feedback and suggestions and im giving honest feedback and suggestions to others.

It is still a Jam to have fun, but it makes no Fun to Test, Rate others Work if they don't do so for you. That is simple not fair to all the Participants. No Matter on what Level each individual is. I Would understand if there are 10000 Games like in Big Game Jams that you don't gonna play all 1000 Games, but 14? 4 not even working, it is not a huge number and was done really quick, some Words and Feedback for the Developers and their work, especial if they took the time to look after your game.

If we all handle like this we don't need to make Game Jams, that's my point.

But someone seems to Played a round of Games. So the Post at last encouraged 1 Person to go over the Games and play it, goal reached i guess.