Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Submitted last night :)

A topic by endeva created Jun 19, 2022 Views: 126 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Submitted my game last night. It's a sokoban type game where you move two blocks that move in opposite directions. It was made in a custom engine so would love for people to test it out so I can see if there are any bugs when running on different hardware. https://endeva.itch.io/2-squared

Submitted

Great work for going all the way and submitting :D  also, your game looks really interesting! I'll be happy to give it a try ^-^

Submitted

Hey, thanks! I'll check out your submission too!

Submitted

You're wecome \(^-^)/

And thank you too, I hope you have fun ^-^

Submitted

please tell me if you have any problems running the game! Thanks!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hey I'm back, I got a Vulkan-1.dll error trying t open it so I downloaded it and the error dissapeared, however, I'm still unable to run the game (it shows a "unable to find path" error) but I think it's just my old laptop troling me again so I'll try a couple more of things that might make it work

Sorry for the sad message, I feel bad for having and reporting an issue to load it :(

But don't worry, If it doesn't open in my outdated laptop  I'll make a visit to my friend and we'll play it using his computer that's way better then mine haha I'll play your game one wy or another ^-^

Submitted

Oh yeah it might be a driver problem :) I don't mind the sad message! I'm grateful that you at least tried to play it. Please tell me if you manage to play it with your friend :)