Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Bonus details about my Submission

A topic by YACO Games created Jun 19, 2022 Views: 43
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Submitted (2 edits)

Hi! Sorry to interrupt your scrolling, but since many people are doing it I thought about talking a little about my submission too:

When the theme "Connection" was revealed I knew I wanted to make a game that not only you play but also brings awareness about real-life connection safety by sharing basic information on some types of threats from it , but  in a "fun" way. 

(I'm not sure about the fun part but I tried to make it cute, short and less boring... )

When I was a kid, I loved games that allowed me to acquire a little of real life knowledge while playing it, so that was definitely an inspiration.

My favourite part of making this  game was being aware  of the mistakes that I did on my first TD game and being able to work around to avoid most of them, as well as adding and improving features in it. I had to rush my submission due some real life time restrictions but overall I'm happy with the outcome of my little game.

Thanks for reading and congratulations to everyone on this game jam, including the amazing hosts for their effort and taking their time to organise this event for us, this was an amazing learning opportunity \(^-^)/

Here's the link to my game if someone would like to check it out:

The rating page:

https://itch.io/jam/lost-relic-games-1/rate/1577678

The game page with more details:

Connection Lost by Millama-Chan (itch.io)