SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking to write music for someone's project

A topic by Anthony created Jun 29, 2020 Views: 210 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+1)

Hey!

I've been an active musician for about 12 years with some experience in composition, but I've never gotten to try writing music for a real game. I'd love to give it a try and write music for your game!

Hello SirPython, 

Just out of curiosity, how much time do you think you need to compose one track? I would like to know an overview of your process, so when Iget to  work with a music artist I know what to expect.

Greetings and good luck finding a team!

Submitted

Hey thanks for reaching out,

Honestly, I can't give you a straight answer to that, partly because I don't know how fast I can work, and partly because that's a very general question. How long would you say a track is? About a minute's worth of music? Maybe 30-60 minutes for 60 seconds of music. No clue honestly though because I've never had to write music under deadlines (which usually get me working faster and more efficiently).

Yeah, I was thinking of a looping track of about 60 seconds. Thanks for replying.

Submitted

I’m definitely interested. Reach out to me on Discord at [Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen#4770] and we can discuss further if you’d like.

Submitted

Hi SirPython! I'm currently in a team of two right now (me being the programmer and the other person being the artist). If your offer is still standing we'd be interested in working with you to have music for our game. We're still at the beginning stages of design and development, but we have a general idea on what we want to make. We can discuss over Discord if you're interested.

Submitted

Awesome! Thanks so much for reaching out. My Discord ID is Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen#4770

Submitted

Ok great! I'll send a friend request. My Discord name and icon match my itch.io name and icon.

Submitted

Discord is saying that you are not accepting friend requests, but you can add me instead. my Discord ID is the same as my itch.io name, with the #7461