Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Artist looking for group

A topic by Riverbottom created May 31, 2022 Views: 245 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted

Hi, I'm looking for a group that wants to start working on something lightweight and potentially grow it larger if it's got good core gameplay. I'm a graphic designer for a living and primarily do pixel and vector-based art or my 9-5. My degree is in traditional sculpture, and I do a bit of hobby engineering/3d modeling for printing. I'd really like to try to grow some skills in that area and learn more 3d animation (my skills are a bit out of date in that area) I have a couple of ideas here and there for lightweight games to start as a base.

Submitted

Hi, I'm a unity developer who just signed up for the jam. I have an idea for a 2d top down perspective game. I don't have a ton of experience but I recently completed my first game jam (you can check it on my profile if you're interested). Let me know if you'd like to know more.

Submitted

sure thing. can you hit me up on discord? Riverbottom#5230

Submitted

Hello, just checking if you’ve joined a team since?

Submitted

I have not. sorry for the late reply.  You can hit me up on discord Riverbottom#5230.

Submitted

OK, in the meantime we got all the basic roles, but depending on your sub-fields you may still be able to contribute. I sent you a friend invite so we can discuss further.