On Sale: GamesAssetsToolsTabletopComics
Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

what do you guys want to get done today?

A topic by Noah the cat guy created Feb 17, 2022 Views: 161 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(+1)

I am hoping to get most if not all items implemented and if I have time work on more map design

(+1)

I got most of what I wanted to do today, a new power-up and a new puzzle mechanic, but I think I'm going to take the rest of the week for better art, then most of the rest of the month after doing map design. I really want a good map and art.

really cool! I should probably organize the rest of the month for what I want to that week

(+1)

I'm still doing simple but cool things, can't wait to see your game!

thanks and likewise!

(+2)

I'm hoping to get a couple tilesets done- once the tiles are done, then I can get to work on putting my enemy designs in game and making AI, as well as making the non-tileable stuff and the parallax backgrounds

(+1)

neat!

Submitted

it is very frustrating working a full time job because i just get to think about this until i get out of work tonight. Last night I ran into some snags with the method i was using for hidden walls so want to clean that up, as usual i thought of a solution to try after i'm already in bed for the night. Then I want to get enemies responding to players attacks and vice versa, and I want to build a rough version of the first area so i can actually start working towards taking all these pieces and making a game of it.

Luckily I work long 4 day weeks so today is my Friday and I don't have to worry about getting to bed early. Even better is I've secured some holiday time off in the first week of march so I can pretend game dev is my full time job for a little bit. Good luck to everyone today!

(+1)

congrats on getting some time off hope your gamedev today goes well

Submitted

Haha I'm in the same boat. I've been brainstorming an idea to make my level backgrounds look more appealing and I can't wait to get home and try it.